- Our graduates national grade percentile rank for Math is 96%
- Our graduates national grade percentile rank for Reading is 92%
- Our graduates national grade percentile rank for Social studies is 87%
- Our complete National Stanford Achievement Test Battery Scores Average is 89%
- Our curriculum is well rounded and incudes integration of environmental and fine art elements
- Our teachers are creative professional educators who emphasize differentiated instruction
- We emphasize 21 st Century academic and developmental skills
- Our students are encouraged to celebrate differences in traditions, beliefs, and social behaviors
- Our classrooms are culturally diverse
- Our teachers are facilitators and not instructors
- Students are allowed to bring their own books, and are encouraged to share stories, thoughts, and ideas
- Our faculty maintains a strict level of sensitivity to language concerns
- Students receive positive reinforcements proportionally to their accomplishments
- Our faculty is knowledgeable and sensitive to all health issues and needs of the students
- Our students are encouraged to explore and experiment through play, arts, and academics
- Our classes have centers to garner new ideas through learning
- Our students are encouraged to find creative solutions to social interactions
- Teachers use scaffolding technics during reading time (circle time) to encourage creative thoughts
- Students are encouraged to solve problems creatively at school and at home
- Our curriculum encompasses the teachings of tolerance and values
- We encourage our students to cherish their greatness of our Country
- Our students are exposed to great artists, athletes, and national and community leaders
- School’s fine art program aims to intrigue freedom of expression
- Our multi language program garners the openness to other cultures and languages
Did you know that Shenker Academy…
Please go to shenkeracademy.com/lunch-program for more information.
Please go to shenkeracademy.com/calendar-page for more information.
Please go to shenkeracademy.com/programs for more information.
Please go to shenkeracademy.com/about-us for more information.
For our Shenker Academy newsletter: Please contact our office to subscribe to our newsletter
“I brought my daughter, Sophie, to Shenker Academy at 16 months. After one week, I could see how she was growing not just through the educational plan but also socially. When she entered elementary school, the teachers could not believe where she was academically and how well-behaved she was. Shenker Academy is not a day care. It is a program that prepares your toddler for school without taking away the fun of being a child. When I had my second child, Brooklyn, it was a no-brainer. She was going to attend Shenker. It’s wonderful to see your child thrive and look forward to going to school in the morning! I recommend Shenker to all of my friends.”
We love Shenker Academy! Absolutely the best school in town. The care for the infants is exceptional, which not only includes play time for the children but actually has a curriculum. Children are introduced to sign language, Hebrew and Spanish from the beginning. Classrooms utilize an app and shares pictures of children safely with the parents on daily basis. The staff loves and cares for the children as if they were their own!Dr. Sharon Knafo is a phenomenal leader and educator who genuinely cares about the students, is very involved and makes every parent feel like a family member
Shenker Academy is a constructive environment for child’s education and social skills. Absolutely fabulous start to any child’s education, feel really fortunate to have had the opportunity to have my child attend, the staff are excellent. I thank the staff for a remarkable improvement shown in my child’s school work. My child loves to attend and learn. I am confident that this school has set a solid foundation for their learning path and that they have developed a true love for learning