Our PTO committee is absolutely the best group of parents any school can ask for. I would like to share how fortunate we are to have such a supportive group of parents at Shenker Academy. This is all for our students’ gain!
Below are the roles of PTO members this school year (2018-19). Please feel free to reach out to us with any help you can provide:
PTO Committees: 1. Chairing the Fall Festival Fair Melissa Barton and Carrie Enk (10/25/18, 4.00 pm-6.00pm), together with Mrs. Bailey.
2. Chairing Parent/Teacher Conferences Deanne King 11/14/18-11/15/18 3.00pm-6.00pm, together with Courtney.
3. Chairing the staff holiday party Stephanie Koons and Julia Garcia (12/21/2018- but open to a different day), together with Casey.
4. Chairing the Scholastic Book Fair- Katie Golec 3/18/19-3/22/19, together with Courtney and Casey.
5. Chairing the Art Fair- Tylar Barton 4/16/19- 5.30-7.00pm – together with Dr.Sharon.
6. Chairing Parent/Teacher conferences 4/24/19-4/25/19 3.00pm-6.00pm, together with Courtney.
7. Chairing Teacher Appreciation Week 5/1/17-5/5/17. ALL PTO together with Dr. Sharon.
8. Chairing Family Breakfast- 5/9/17 Ashley Donorovich with the kitchen staff and Music Performances (Date TBD)
ITEMS TO DONATE…
We are fortunate to receive help from many families, and we welcome donations from our community, directly to our classrooms and our children. Please consider the next items:
- Android tablets for higher grades
- Used toys for all ages
- Used Pack & Play
- Disinfecting wipes